Specializing in mid-life aircraft asset management with the broad expertise and infrastructure to support successful project execution.
AerSale®'s integrated business divisions are ideally suited to ensure flight equipment owners and investors realize maximum value for their mid-life and end-of-life aircraft, engines, and spares inventories. Whether our customers' surplus flight equipment assets are available for immediate trade, or in years to come, we specialize in aviation asset management for optimal value extraction.
Getting the best value possible for used flight equipment requires a wide range of expertise and infrastructure for successful project execution. As a significant investor in mid-life flight equipment, AerSale has the ability to recover maximum asset value not only from whole aircraft and engines, but also down to the engine and airframe part level. Done properly, this process requires in-depth airframe and powerplant technical knowledge, in conjunction with global market savvy. We utilize our established materials supply-chain network to expertly monetize these assets in support of OEM and independent MRO facilities worldwide.
Comprehensive Aviation Asset Management Capabilities
- Aircraft leasing specialists with established international customer network
- In-house aircraft MRO to facilitate aircraft transitional modifications and redeployment
- Expert global engine leasing team to optimize engine "green time" value extraction
- Aircraft, engine, and inventory trading expertise to facilitate asset monetization
- Aircraft, engine, and spares inventory consignments
- On-site warehouse and supply chain management programs
- In-depth aftermarket asset valuations and associated records management services
- In-house aircraft and engine disassembly, storage, and disposition services
AerSale is a proven leader in complex project management and offers these services to investors on both a stand-alone basis and as a prospective risk-sharing co-investor. If your organization is looking for the highest value from its older fleet exit, you can look to us for powerful financial leverage, comprehensive product and market expertise, and a global asset monetizing infrastructure.