Delivering efficient, effective, and dependable structural component services including aircraft component repair, component overhaul, and modification of airframe components.
Expert Airframe Structure and Mechanical Component Services
- Nacelles (nose/inlet cowls, fan cowls, engine side cowls, core cowls, exhaust sleeves, exhaust nozzle, and acoustic panels)
- Fan/thrust reversers (fan/thrust reverser assemblies, fixed structure, translating sleeve, cascades, and blocker door)
- Exhaust assemblies and plugs
- Cargo and entry doors
- Fairings, shrouds, vents, and scoops
- Mechanical actuation
- Flight control surfaces (flaps, leading edge slats, spoilers, tabs, ailerons, rudders, and horizontal stabilizers)
- Engine pylons and spring beams
- Interior components
- Landing gear (NDT, CNC machining, plating, and bushing fabrication)
Additional In-house Capabilities
- Level III NDT services
- Certified welding
- Heat treating
- Brush cadmium plating
- Machining and replacement of structural materials to fabricate traditional replacement parts
- Extensive inventory of on-site tooling and equipment
- Aluminum flame spray
- Soda blast
Full Capability for All Modern Aircraft Technologies
- Carbon fiber
- Nomex cores
- Bonded metal components (including honeycomb, fiberglass, carbon graphite, Kevlar, and hybrids of these materials)
- Metal to metal
- Metal to composite
Classic Sheet Metal Components
AerSale Component Solutions
24/7 AOG: +1 505.738.3356
Specializing in the MRO of composite and mechanical airframe components, AerSale® Component Solutions provides a wide range of innovative, high-quality component overhaul and aircraft component repair solutions developed to meet or exceed OEM standards. These component services are fully supported with a large inventory of aircraft spares, loaners, and exchange units.
Located in the Albuquerque area, New Mexico’s largest city, AerSale Component Solutions features a 100,000-square-foot aircraft repair facility with five adjoining work stations. A team of over 35 aerospace professionals and mechanics handles airframe component and structures repairs and overhauls, composite flight surfaces, sheet metal, structures, nacelles, mechanical component repairs, landing gear overhauls, full Level III NDT services, certified welding, brush cadmium plating, and aluminum flame spray.
Aircraft Composite Technologies, Inc.
24/7 AOG: +1 305.888.5844
Aircraft Composite Technologies, Inc. (ACT) is an FAA/EASA certified 145 repair station with a team of over 30 skilled professionals and technicians that provides a full range of capabilities for the repair and overhaul of all sheet metal and bonded components for all flight control surfaces, nacelle, and fan/thrust reversers for all commercial and military aircraft.
Featuring a 35,000-square-foot facility, ACT is located within 10 miles of Miami International Airport and Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport, and within 40 miles of Fort Lauderdale International Airport.
View our Terms and Conditions of Sale and additional Purchase and Repair Order Terms.